The re-roofing project on the William Henry Harrison High School in West Lafayette, Indiana involved the steep-slope roof areas totaling approximately 15,000 square feet. The existing metal panel finish had deteriorated and surface rusting was occurring at the seams. The new roof system features 4-inches of rigid insulation, a 1/2-inch plywood and synthetic underlayment followed by the installation of a distinctive 24 gauge prefinished galvanized architectural standing seam metal roof.
- Owner: Tippecanoe School Corporation
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Lead Consultant: Greggory H. Nichols, RRC, RRO
- STR/SEG Design Team: Randy Marquardt
- Project Budget: $250,000.00
- Completion Date: 10/15/2010